Here you can view past webinars where our Crypto Master Jay breaks down the Cracking Cryptocurrency Trading Strategy to help you trade profitably! This is a perk of being a Cracking Cryptocurrency Premium Trading Group subscriber, so you will need to be logged into YouTube with your Gmail account we have on file.
December 29th Risk Management and Position Sizing
In today's video we will take a deeper dive into Risk Management with an emphasis on BitMEX Position Sizing and the effect of Leverage.
We will be going over:
-How to calculate your position size based of your stop loss.
-How leverage affects your position sizing.
-How your stop loss affects your position sizing.
-How to make more profit by assuming more risk.
-Dispel incorrect notions about Leverage.
-Demonstrate how to use the Bitmex Liquidation Calculator.
-Demonstrate how to use the Position Sizing Calculator.
December 22nd: Fisher Transform, Divergence, & Deviation (w/ EpistemiCrisis)
The Fisher Transform is a technical indicator, created by John Ehlers in the 70's that transforms price data into a Gaussian normal distribution. Traditional oscillators measure price data as a sine wave, the issue with that is that their extremes are located markedly at the tops and bottoms, equaling a lot of noise for a trader looking for an accurate indicator.
- Also, because of this handicap, traditional oscillators tend to "lag" behind price data. The Fisher transforms price data into a Gaussian normal distribution, more commonly known as a bell curve. With a bell curve, the majority of all data points will fall within 1 standard deviation of the median. This means that extremes at the tail ends of the distribution will be rarer, given us clearer signals for entry and exit into the market.
- Alex will be discussing a basic Fisher crossover strategy, using the Fisher to confirm and trade a trend, when to exit, and how to tune the Fisher across multiple time frames.
As well as:
- What is the Fisher
- How to use it
- Spotting and trading divergence
- Oversold and overbought
- Trend signaling
- Trend trading and counter-trend trading.
December 14: Risk Management & Trading Control
In today's webinar, we will be discussing risk management.
- What is Risk Management?
- Why should I manage risk?
- How to determine your risk level % for each trade based of your portfolio size.
- How and when to use trailing stops.
- Trading into consolidation - Using Average True Range to calculate stop losses.
- Cracking Cryptocurrency Stop Loss Strategy.
- Mental Stops vs. Hard Stops. When and why?
- Stop Loss Qualification?
- Position Sizing.
- Risk to Reward Ratio.
December 07: Intro Overview Bitmex + VPSV Scalping Strategies
In this Webinar we will cover:
- Bitmex Introduction
- How to set orders, take profits, stop losses properly
- How to trail stops
- Volume Profile Session Volume (VPSV) Indicator and Strategy Introduction
- Three types of trade setups - Aggressive Initiation, Return to Point of Control, and Violent Rejections.