Here you can view past webinars where our Crypto Master Jay breaks down the Cracking Cryptocurrency Trading Strategy to help you trade profitably! This is a perk of being a Cracking Cryptocurrency Premium Trading Group subscriber, so you will need to be logged into YouTube with your Gmail account we have on file.
Time Transformation Custom indicator - Mastering Momentum & Trend
In this webinar I introduce my custom indicator: Time Transformation.
Learn how to identify overbought and oversold buy and sell alerts, capture the dominant trend, trade divergences, and learn the effect of volume on price action.
BitMEX - A Comprehensive Introduction
Risk Management and Position Sizing
In today's video we will take a deeper dive into Risk Management with an emphasis on BitMEX Position Sizing and the effect of Leverage.
We will be going over:
-How to calculate your position size based of your stop loss.
-How leverage affects your position sizing.
-How your stop loss affects your position sizing.
-How to make more profit by assuming more risk.
-Dispel incorrect notions about Leverage.
-Demonstrate how to use the Bitmex Liquidation Calculator.
-Demonstrate how to use the Position Sizing Calculator.
Fisher Transform, Divergence, & Deviation (w/ EpistemiCrisis)
The Fisher Transform is a technical indicator, created by John Ehlers in the 70's that transforms price data into a Gaussian normal distribution. Traditional oscillators measure price data as a sine wave, the issue with that is that their extremes are located markedly at the tops and bottoms, equaling a lot of noise for a trader looking for an accurate indicator.
- Also, because of this handicap, traditional oscillators tend to "lag" behind price data. The Fisher transforms price data into a Gaussian normal distribution, more commonly known as a bell curve. With a bell curve, the majority of all data points will fall within 1 standard deviation of the median. This means that extremes at the tail ends of the distribution will be rarer, given us clearer signals for entry and exit into the market.
- Alex will be discussing a basic Fisher crossover strategy, using the Fisher to confirm and trade a trend, when to exit, and how to tune the Fisher across multiple time frames.
As well as:
- What is the Fisher
- How to use it
- Spotting and trading divergence
- Oversold and overbought
- Trend signaling
- Trend trading and counter-trend trading.
Risk Management & Trading Control
In today's webinar, we will be discussing risk management.
- What is Risk Management?
- Why should I manage risk?
- How to determine your risk level % for each trade based of your portfolio size.
- How and when to use trailing stops.
- Trading into consolidation - Using Average True Range to calculate stop losses.
- Cracking Cryptocurrency Stop Loss Strategy.
- Mental Stops vs. Hard Stops. When and why?
- Stop Loss Qualification?
- Position Sizing.
- Risk to Reward Ratio.
Intro Overview Bitmex + VPSV Scalping Strategies
In this Webinar we will cover:
- Bitmex Introduction
- How to set orders, take profits, stop losses properly
- How to trail stops
- Volume Profile Session Volume (VPSV) Indicator and Strategy Introduction
- Three types of trade setups - Aggressive Initiation, Return to Point of Control, and Violent Rejections.