MoneroV Fork Countdown
If you like this clock and would like to see more like it, please consider donating or sharing the link. Thanks for visiting!
More Info Below ⇓
Welcome to the only hand coded, constantly adjusted by network difficulty, and best estimated countdown for the MoneroV snapshot. Thank you for stopping by, and stay tuned to our channels for info on the MoneroV finite fork!
/ 1,564,965 block
Fork Snapshot Occurred On
→Thu, 03 May 2018 20:45:37 GMT←
ETA for MoneroV Airdrop
Where's an easy breakdown and insights?
What is the purpose of this airdrop?
- MoneroV is a private, untraceable, finite and secure cryptocurrency fork of the Monero blockchain, that aims to offer an advanced privacy coin with extra add-ons, more governance, less spam and botnet mining. The development team works on several key features such as MimbleWimble protocol integration, sidechain support, spam elimination and more.
- MoneroV differences from Monero
- Limited supply of coins while Monero’s coin supply is infinite
- Will implement new protocols that will solve the scaling problems facing Monero and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
- Max coin supply – Austrian school of economics principles
- Truly private & decentralized. No ‘face’ of the project and coin as with Monero.
- Mitigate unethical mining by a change of PoW (browser mining, botnets).
- Full-time development team.
- Exciting blockchain scaling plans.
- First crypto-dividend to Monero holders.You can read more in detail in the: MoneroV Roadmap
Which wallets support XMV airdrop tokens?
- Any wallet that that provides you with access to your own private keys so that you can import them into the XMV wallet to receive your forked coins. Suggested wallets include the official getmonero.org GUI/CLI wallets, mymonero.com web-based wallet.
- Anyone who holds Monero at the time of the fork will be an owner of MoneroV
- If you have Monero with a third party, such as an exchange, it is up to them whether they issue MoneroV hodlers. Have not heard which exchanges will participate at this time.
Airdrop Ratio 1x10
- 10 times the Monero amount is issued in MoneroV coins (XMV)
- For example, if you hold 1 Monero coin (XMR) prior to the fork, you will own 10 MoneroV after the fork.